Frequently Asked QuestionsFrequently asked questions (FAQ) related to the Auron SMS Component
- Which Visual Studio version is required to compile the Visual Studio .NET samples?
- What .NET framework version is required to run the .NET sample projects?
- How can I use Auron SMS Component objects in my Visual Basic .NET project?
- Why am I getting the following error message when compiling your Visual Basic .NET sample: ” Namespace or type specified in the Imports ‘AxSms’ doesn’t contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. “
- Why am I getting the following error message when compiling your Visual Csharp .NET sample: “Cannot load type library for reference “AxSms”. Library not registered. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002801D (TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED)”