Auron Email Component product features
Auron Email Component provides an easy-to-use interface to SMTP, IMAP and POP3 email communications.
It’s perfectly suited for situations in which emails have to be sent/received automatically, or in batches, from within applications, webservers, or from the command-line.
It has proven its strength in many business environments over the years.
Auron Email Component features the following:
- Send messages using SMTP;
- Receive messages using IMAP and POP3;
- Embedded objects in message body, like sounds, images, etc.;
- Connect to secure server using TLS / SSL
- Full Unicode support in all protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP)
- SMTP authorization, supporting AUTH PLAIN, AUTH LOGIN and AUTH CRAM-MD5 login algorithms;
- POP3 authorization, supporting Plain text and APOP3 authorization;
- IMAP authorization, supporting Plain text and LOGIN authorization;
- Load and save MIME files;
- Detailed error descriptions;
- Advanced protocol log options;
- And more.
Auron Email Component includes samples for many development tools, including:
- Visual Basic .NET – Windows .NET based application;
- Visual C# .NET – Windows .NET based applications;
- Visual Basic 6 – Windows based applications;
- ASP .NET – Web site based on Active Server Pages and the .NET Framework;
- ASP Classic – Web site based on Active Server Pages (server-side scripting);
- PHP – Embedded HTML scripting;
- VBScript – Windows based scripts;
- HTML – Client scripts within HTML pages;
- Any other development platform that supports ActiveX/COM components.
The Auron Email Component can be used by any of the following programming languages:
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C# .NET
- Visual Basic 6
- Visual C++
- Delphi 6.x or higher
- ASP .NET
- ASP 2.x
- Any other development platform that supports ActiveX/COM components