6.5.2 – Release notes
Release date: January 1, 2020
The Auron SMS Component is a rebranding of the ActiveXperts SMS Component. It is completely API compatible.
- Update branding, manual, weblinks etc. according to transfer from ActiveXperts to Auron Software.
- Upgrade .Net version for .Net samples to 4.6.
- Fix relative validatity time calculation in SMPP Server
- Fix deleting multipart messages in the GSM component
- Fix sending SMS through GSM over TCP/IP would not use the correct timeout value
- Fix intermitted connection problem in the GSM modem with the EHS6 GSM modem when hardware flowcontrol is enabled
- Fix waiting for the send SMS prompt in GSM modems where sometimes the prompt was not recognized.
The Auron SMS Component is API compatible with the ActiveXperts SMS Component; No changes are required. However, to use the Auron SMS Component with your existing software it is required to recompile your software.
The Auron SMS Component will require a new license key for existing users. If you are an existing user of the ActiveXperts SMS Component with a valid maintenance license please contact us to request your new license key.
Installation and upgrade
To install for the first time download the installer here and follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
To upgrade from the ActiveXperts SMS Component please follow these steps:
- Uninstall the ActiveXperts SMS Component
- Download the Auron SMS Component installer here.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.