D7SMS is a Dubai bases cloud communication platform that supports sending SMS messages.
D7 SMS offers a worldwide SMS solution and has a customers spanning across Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United States, the United Kingdom, and India.
It’s easy to use the SMS Server to integrate with D7SMS by using the following steps.
- Open the channel view and click on ‘Create a new channel’;
- Select ‘HTTP SMS’;
- On the provider page select the ‘D7SMS’ option;
- Provide your account details and from address to the channel wizard.
The following information is required from your D7SMS profile:
|From Address||This is the phone number associated with your D7SMS account. This can be an alphanumeric ID as well.|
|API Key||This is the token key from your D7SMS account.|
To get the token key follow these steps:
- Log into the D7 network portal;
- Click on ‘Developer’ and click on ‘Applications’;
- Create a new App or click on ‘API Keys’ on an existing App;
- Click on ‘Generate Token’;
- Copy the resulting token into your channel settings;
Receiving messages and delivery reports with D7SMS
When receiving messages or delivery reports please keep in mind that the D7SMS API needs to make a callback to your server.
You can configure webhooks for incoming (MO originated) SMS messages as well as delivery reports in your D7 account.
You’ll need to enable port forwarding from your router to your server. If you are unsure about how to do this please contact your system administrator or have them contact our helpdesk.