Auron SMS Server product features
The Auron SMS Server is an extremely versatile product. This list contains most but not all of the SMS Server features:
- Send and receive messages from multiple source simultaneously
- Send SMS or E-mail campaigns from almost any data-source
- Can connect to most GSM modems and mobile phones (GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 specifications)
- Send SMS messages through HTTP or HTTPS enabled XML or JSON based SMS providers
- Support for SMPP-compliant SMSC centers (SMPP 3.4 / 5.0)
- SMPP Server support to setup your own custom SMSC application
- Central, vendor-independent database to store messages
- Full Unicode support for messages in Arabic, Chinese, etc..
- Send out multipart messages on every SMS channel
- WAP Push support for sending out an SMS pointer to an URL
- Support for SMS delivery verification (also known as ‘delivery reports’ or ‘status reports’)
- Routing of messages through different providers
- Blocking of messages, based on message content, recipient addresses, etc..
- Full TAPI (Windows Telephony) support
- SMTP, POP3 and IMAP support
- Real-time advanced logging and tracing
- Fully documented messaging API for automatic processing and integrating 3rd party software.