The Auron WISe (Workflow & Integration Server) is a message broker for Windows. Use the Auron WISe for workflow automation and integration tasks. The WISe is an excellent tool for supporting an event driven system architecture in industrial automation.
- Tracking and tracing of materials and goods on your shop floor
- Integration of 3rd party systems such as SAP
- Extended logging and audit trail
- Implement workflow or event driven systems
- Extremely fast and responsive event handling
- Completely customizable messages and channel types
- Easy to setup and configure
- Fully cloud ready
The WISe is primarily an message broker but the nature of the WISe makes is possible to process messages as events when needed.
Below is an overview of the lifecycle of an individual message when processed as event through the WISe.
Benefits of Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
- Events and event trigger are loosely coupled
- Easy adding and removing triggers without interruptions in operation
- Events can individually be rescheduled and replayed
- Troubleshooting is made easy because of a continues even trail.
Learn more about the Auron WISe and how to apply the features of the Auron WISe to your project by contacting our sales team.
All Auron Software licenses are perpetual, which means that it is paid once and does not need to be renewed annually.
First year of Maintenance is included in purchase of a license. Maintenance entitles customers to use Auron Software’s technical support services, and to receive all product upgrades, free of charge.