A Windows library for E-mail
The Auron E-mail Component is an easy to use MS Windows library for sending and receiving E-mail messages.
You can use it in most programming and scripting languages available on MS Windows. Use it from your website or desktop application.
Make use of OAuth2 (modern authentication) and full mailbox searching and mailbox management.
If you need more than a library please also have a look at the Auron SMS Server.
Typical use cases
- Send and receive E-mail from scripts. For example: Add alerting to your monitor scripts;
- Add E-mail functionality to an existing application. For example send reminders from your agenda application;
- Connect to API’s that use OAuth2. You can use the OAuth2 component by itself;
- Advanced mail box searching and management from your script or application;
- Create or load and modify MIME files. MIME files represent e-mails in most e-mail applications.
Use with Office365, Google Cloud or your own provider
The Auron E-mail Component works on Microsoft Windows. It has support for modern authentication and has full mailbox management. The Auron E-mail component is ideal for integration with any modern cloud provider.
Ease of use and a straight-forward API make the Auron E-mail Component ideal for small utilities as well as larger applications. It works in scripting environments just as in full programming languages. This makes the Auron E-mail component great at keeping simple things simple and making challenging things more accessible.
Many working examples included
The Auron E-mail Component setup includes a large number of working examples to get you started. Samples include Web applications as well as desktop and console applications. Alternatively you can browse these examples on GitHub too.
The Auron E-mail component supports the following protocols:
- SMTP For sending E-mail messages;
- POP3 A very simple way to receive E-mail messages;
- IMAP The most common way to receive E-mail. IMAP supports multiple mailboxes and advanced searches;
- OAuth2 This is the authentication method used for Modern Authentication. Use it to connect to Microsoft or Google e-mail. It works on its own as well.
All protocols as secure and support IPv6 as well as IPv4. This ensures that the Auron E-mail Component is completely future proof.
These e-mail feature work on all protocols:
- MIME support. Load and save MIME files;
- HTML and Plain text. It’s easy to assign both for every e-mail. Having a plain text body improves your spam score on mass mailings.
- Embedded images. Embed images in your e-mail;
- Custom e-mail headers. You’re completely future proof by allowing custom e-mail headers.
- Unsubscribe e-mail and URL. This is a standard way to unsubscribe that further improves your spam score.
You can use the Auron E-mail Component in most programming languages available on Windows. Working examples are included for the following languages:
Trial and licensing
Try the Auron E-mail Component for free with our 30 day fully functional trial.
Each license includes 1 year of maintenance for free. With maintenance you can upgrade for free as well as make use of our technical support desk.
If you need any help during your trial or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our support desk.