Some of the key features of the Auron SMS Component:
- Easy to use and well documented API
- Send SMS using a GSM modem, SMPP, HTTP or Dialup
- Build your own SMSC using the SMPP Server objects
- Send pager messages using the SNPP protocol
- Send binary SMS messages, use custom UDH’s, Flash, WAPPush, etc
Use the Auron SMS Component on the Windows platform with any programming language that has basic COM support.
Some of the programming languages that are supported and have working samples included in the download:
- .Net based: C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net, etc.
- Native: C++, Delphi, VB6, etc.
- Server side scripting: PHP, ASP classic, Coldfusion, etc.
The following windows platforms are supported:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019
In addition the Auron SMS Component includes many other advanced features like:
- TLS / SSL Support for SMPP client and server objects as well as HTTP objects
- TLV’s are fully supported for SMPP
- GSM Devices can be connected using COM, TAPI, raw TCP, Telnet TCP
- Detailed protocol level logging is available for all protocols