The Auron SMS Server is an easy to use Windows application you can use to automatically send, receive and process SMS, WhatsApp and E-mail messages.
The Auron SMS Server is ideal for lots of simple to complex scenario’s. Some of which are:
- Send out mass messaging campaigns
- Automatically replying to- or forwarding messages
- Send alerts in any message format
- Use instant messaging to remotely control IT-infrastructure
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- SMS routing or SMSC applications
Some of the key features of the Auron SMS Server:
- Full support for sending and receiving SMS using GSM, Android, secure SMPP (client and server) and HTTP
- Full support for sending and receiving E-mail using SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols
- Send WhatsApp, Viber or RCS messages including media (picture) messages
- Includes an easy to use option for sending out bulk mass mailings from any existing data-source (Database, Microsoft Excel, CSV, etc.. )
- Open and well documented API for easy integration into any backend scenario
- Has a connection to the Auron test and demonstration gateway preconfigured.
The Auron SMS Server requires on the following windows platforms to run:
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 or 2019
The following database are recommended:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft LocalDB is included to quickly setup test and evaluation scenario’s.
To get started with the SMS Server you will need one of the following:
Auron software does not provide instant messaging services beyond the demonstration gateway which comes pre-configured to help trial users test out our SMPP functionality.