The Auron SMS Server is an easy to use Windows application you can use to automatically send, receive and process SMS and/or E-mail messages.
The Auron SMS Server is ideal for lots of simple to complex scenario’s. Some of which are:
- Automatically replying to- or forwarding SMS or E-mail messages
- Sending alerts using E-mail or SMS
- Forwarding SMS messages as E-mail or E-mail as SMS
- Use SMS or E-mail to remotely control IT-infrastructure
- SMS based Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- SMS routing or SMSC applications
Some of the key features of the Auron SMS Server:
- Full support for sending and receiving SMS using GSM, secure SMPP (client and server) and HTTP
- Full support for sending and receiving E-mail using SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols
- Includes an easy to use option for sending out bulk mass mailings from any existing data-source (Database, Microsoft Excel, CSV, etc.. )
- Open and well documented API for easy integration into any backend scenario
- Has a connection to the Auron test and demonstration gateway preconfigured.
The Auron SMS Server requires on the following windows platforms to run:
- Windows 8 or 10
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 or 2019
The following database are recommended:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft LocalDB is included to quickly setup test and evaluation scenario’s.
To send or receive SMS messages you will need one of the following:
- GSM Modem and SIM Card
- SMPP or HTTP SMS provider subscription
Auron software does not provide SMPP services beyond the demonstration gateway which comes pre-configured to help trial users test out our SMPP functionality.