Based on the Auron SMS- and E-mail components the Auron SMS Server is an easy to use GUI application that can be used to automatically send out batches of SMS and/or E-mail messages as well as automatically process and reply to incoming SMS or E-mail messages.
The Auron SMS Server is ideal for lots of simple to complex scenario’s. Some of which are:
- Automatically replying to- or forwarding SMS or E-mail messages
- Forwarding SMS messages as E-mail or E-mail as SMS
- Use SMS or E-mail to remotely control IT-infrastructure
- SMS based Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- SMS routing or SMSC applications
Some of the key features of the Auron SMS Server:
- Open and well documented API for easy integration into any backend scenario
- Full support for sending and receiving SMS using GSM, SMPP (client and server) and HTTP
- Full support for sending and receiving E-mail using SMTP and POP3 protocols
- Includes an easy to use option for sending out bulk mass mailings from any existing data-source (Database, Microsoft Excel, CSV, etc.. )
The Auron SMS Server requires on the following windows platforms to run:
- Windows 8 or 10
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016 or 2019
The following database are recommended:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Microsoft LocalDB is included to quickly setup test and evaluation scenario’s.